Placeholder

ZiwiPeak Air Dried Dog Food

$45.95$229.95

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Product Description

ZiwiPeak’s dry food is 90% real raw meat, organs and fish, gently air-dried for convenience, this minimises any damage to proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes. The other 10% is made up of carbohydrates from natural sources such as green tripe, chicory, parsley and kelp, plus essential vitamins and minerals. ZiwiPeak’s high meat content means the dry food is over 95% digestible, this shows in smaller, firmer stools.

Additional Information

Please select your flavour

Beef, Lamb, Venison, Venison & Fish

What size would you like

1kg, 2.5kg, 5kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Leave Comment

Be the first to review “ZiwiPeak Air Dried Dog Food”